IATF 16949: 2018
IATF 16949 is developed to provide companies standards for continual improvement, defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
What is IATF 16949: 2018 ?
IATF 16949 is the global technical specification and quality management standard for the automotive industry. It provides continual improvement, emphasising on defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive supply chain. IATF 16949 outlines everything you need to know about achieving best practice when designing, developing, manufacturing, installing or servicing automotive products.
IATF 16949 was written by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) that consisted of participating members like BMW, DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford Motor Company, General Motors (including Opel Vauxhall), PSA Peugeot – Citroen, Renault SA, Volkswagen and trade associations such as AIAG (US), ANFIA (Italy), FIEV (France), SMMT (UK) and VDA (Germany).
- Improve processes to reduce waste and prevent defects
- Remove the need for multiples certificates for vehicle manufacturing
- Integrate ISO/TS 16949 with other management systems
- Demonstrate compliance to win new business and investment prospects.
- Have a systematic approach to control all its processes and proven methods that will help to improve product quality levels
- Gain competitive advantage to obtain your licence to trade internationally and expand your business
We help companies and organizations that are seeking to achieve certification standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and more through our comprehensive implementation model that includes tools and onsite training.