ISO 14001 EMS: 2015
ISO 14001 is designed for companies that are looking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a strategic manner that contributes to the world's sustainability effort.
What is ISO 14001 EMS ?
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that outlines how to put an effective environmental management system in place. Customers, consumers, and shareholders are increasingly concerned on the environmental impacts of their products, activities and services they consume or provide to the society.
ISO 14001 is designed to help businesses remain commercially successful without overlooking environmental responsibilities. It can also help you to grow while reducing the environmental impact and stand out from competition as a proof of your commitment towards protecting the environment. An ISO 14001 system provides the framework to allow you to meet increasingly high customer expectations of corporate responsibility as well as legal or regulatory requirements.
- Manages environmental aspects effectively
- Minimizes energy and usage of resources which reduces operating costs
- Improves stakeholder morale
- New business opportunities with environmentally aware customers
- Prevention of pollution
- Demonstrate high level of environmental compliance and social responsibility
- Reduce waste generation and disposal costs
- Utilization of recoverable resources.
We help companies and organizations that are seeking to achieve certification standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and more through our comprehensive implementation model that includes tools and onsite training.