ISO 22000: 2018 FOOD
ISO 22000 is designed to help companies meet ISO’s food safety management standards and help companies identify and control food safety hazards across the world.
What is ISO 22000 ?
ISO 22000 family of International Standards addresses Food Safety Management. It defines the requirements on how to manage food safety covering all organizations in the food chain from “Farm to Fork”. The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations to identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
ISO 22000 is also for companies seeking to integrate their quality management system, for example ISO 9001, and their food safety management system.The standard combines generally recognised key elements to ensure food safety along the food chain including the control of food safety hazards with Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Introduce internationally recognized standard processes to your business to provide safe food consistently
- Build confidence in suppliers and stakeholders with your hazard controls
- Put these hazard controls in place across your supply chain
- Introduce transparency around accountability and responsibilities
- Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective and optimized
We help companies and organizations that are seeking to achieve certification standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and more through our comprehensive implementation model that includes tools and onsite training.