Start your transition journey with ALX TQM
ISO 9001:2015 revision
ISO 9001 has being updated and revised to ensure it continues to serve the business community and maintain its relevance in today’s rapidly changing market place.
ISO 14001: 2015 revision
To ensure the standard continues to help organizations keep up to date with the changes in environmental management, the new standard also helps to reduce wastage, providing energy efficiency and protect their reputation amongst investors, customers and the public.The new standards will be based on Annex SL – the new high level structure (HLS) that brings a common framework to all management system standards which align with your business needs.
What are the key changes in the proposed standards of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001:2015?
• Focuses more on objectives measurement and change
• The emphasis on leadership
• The focus on risk management
• Communication and awareness
• Less prescriptive requirements.
By the completion of the transition course, you will be able to:
• Understand the purpose and intent of the new series of standards
• Understand the differences between the new changes
• Apply and implement the revised and updated principles within your organization
• Align your organization’s business strategies and gain greater competitive advantage with the new revisions of standards.